Thank you for visiting us!
Dentistry at the Lake, has a long tradition of great, friendly dental care to the families living in the Peterborough community.
From the moment you step in our dental clinic and are greeted by the smiling faces of Chris and Mel, you will know that you and your family are in good hands.
Our top priority is to make sure that you understand your condition and what your treatment entails. We see ourselves as partners in your oral care and we will make all possible efforts to answer all your questions and concerns.
Our goal is to contribute to your overall health by providing you and your family the best dental treatment and knowledge in a friendly, caring environment.
Important information concerning your dental care and the situation with COVID-19
Like many of you, we have been monitoring the evolving and ever-changing impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Safety for you, your family and our staff is our number one priority.
The Ministry of Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario have now allowed dental offices to open their doors as long as they can provide good quality care while ensuring safety for their staff and patients.
We are pleased to let our family of patients know that we are now open to see all of you. In order to make this safe for everyone we have made many changes which are outlined here:
1. Everyone in the office is to wear a mask at all times including staff
2. Everyone in the office (including staff and patients) will have their temperature taken and screened to ensure no one has symptoms, or contact with any one that has symptoms of COVID or travelled outside Canada.
3. Everyone is to use hand sanitizer on entering the office including
staff and patients.
4. Only 1 patient is to enter the office at a time and will be allowed into the common area till escorted to the treatment room. This ensures you will be the only patient enter and leaving the office. You will not have any contact with any other patient.
5. All staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment which
includes a mask, face shield, gown and gloves, which are changed
after every patient.
6. The front desk is now separated by a plexiglass barrier.
7. The entryway and washrooms are now cleaned and disinfected after
8. Every patient is now to rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash.
9. The office is now equipped with air purifiers in each treatment room and entrance area.
10. All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
11. The doors to enter and exit the office are touchless and open automatically so you do not have touch them.
You will see all these new changes when you visit our office next. We want you to know that your safety and the safety of your family and loved ones is our first priority.
Dr Kherani and Team
We take our responsibility for your health seriously. When you become a patient at Dentistry at the Lake, Dr. Kherani and his team will make sure that you get the RIGHT diagnosis and treatment – nothing more. And we always take time to explain every treatment so you understand what is being done and why.
Your smile is your most important ambassador in dealing with others socially and professionally. Any concerns you have with your smile may drastically affect your confidence and outlook on life! We understand that and we want to help you! We invite you to have a discussion with Dr. Kherani and his team. There are a lot of options to get you that great smile you are looking for!
Hey! It happens to the best of us! And none of us want to be with a tooth ache or dental emergency for any length of time. Chris & Mel are the best in getting you in ASAP and Dr. Kherani is great in getting to the root of the problem.
Let our family take care of yours! We love kids and we get how important it is for them to get started on good dental care early in their life. Many of our patients have commented how good Dr. Kherani is with children. It is important that your child has a positive experience when coming to the dentist and we strive to do everything possible to make it so!
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
HERE IS WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING!
"Amazing Dentist and wonderful staff! Thank you for giving me and my family a wonderful experience. We are all happy about our pretty smiles!"
Carla Forodi (Google Review)
"Dr Aly is a great Dentist. He practiced emergency dentistry in the US before coming to take over Dr Hebdens practice. So he knows his stuff. He's been great with myself, husband and especially gentle with my two kids who are 6 and 4. I've never met anyone who LOVES their job quite like Dr. Aly, and it shows. He called me to follow up on my daughter, on christmas eve, to make sure that everything had settled fine from a procedure a few days prior. Now that's service! The office staff are great, and generally on time with appointments. Cant recommend them enough."
"Best dentist in town. Office is not as flashy as some other ones in town, but Dr Aly more than makes up for that and his staff are top notch. He truly cares about each and every patient and goes above and beyond expectations. Amazing with children. Encouraged me to call him at any time, even over the weekend, if I had any worries about my son after he had some work done. Would recommend him to anyone!"
104 Lock Street
Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 2Y4
firstname.lastname@example.org \\ Tel: 705-743-2751
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 08:30AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday 08:30AM - 8PM